We hereby inform you that SAVI GROUP companies are processing your personal data.
- Personal data Administrator
SAVI Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Oborniki Śląskie at ul. Wołowska 2 is the Administrator of your personal data.
- Joint Administrators of personal data
The following organisations are the joint administrators of your personal data:
- SAVI Inwestycje Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Oborniki Śląskie at ul. Wołowska 2 – Joint Administrator no. 1,
- SAVI Sp. z o.o. spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Oborniki Śląskie at ul. Wołowska 2 – Joint Administrator no. 2,
- SAVI Blue Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Oborniki Śląskie at ul. Wołowska 2 – Joint Administrator no. 3.
Hereinafter, SAVI GROUP companies are collectively referred to as Joint Administrators.
- Mutual agreement between the Joint Administrators
In the framework of joint controlling agreement between the Joint Administrators, we have agreed on the scope of our responsibility for fulfilling the duties of GDPR. In particular, we have agreed that the personal data Administrator:
- is responsible for meeting towards you the information obligation,
- is responsible for enabling you to exercise your rights.
Regardless of this, you may also exercise your rights with regard to joint Administrators. In this case, we will forward your request to the Administrator who will process your request.
- Contact point
We have established a common contact point with which you can contact in matters relating to the protection of your personal data. Th3 contact point is available at the address of our registered office indicated in point no. 1 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
- Purposes and basis for processing
- For the purpose of performance and on the basis of a contract concluded by you with us (basis of Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR),
- For archival (evidentiary) purposes to safeguard information in the event of a legal need to prove the facts, which is our legitimate interest (basis of Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR),
- For the purpose of a possible determination, investigation or defence against claims, which is our legitimate interest (basis of Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR).
- Categories of your personal data that we process
We may process the following categories of your personal data:
- Basic identification information such as name, surname, telephone number, address, e-mail address,
- Identification data granted by public authorities,
- Financial identification data,
- Contracts and settlements.
- Recipients of data
We may share your personal data with the following categories of entities:
- Subcontractors, i.e. the entities we use to process them,
- Companies providing ICT services and IT support,
- Companies providing accounting services,
- Companies providing legal services,
- Companies providing administrative services,
- Other independent customers, i.e. SAVI GROUP companies.
- Data Retention period
We process your personal data collected in connection with the contract until the end of the statute of limitations for potential claims under the contract.
You have the following rights:
- The right to access your personal data and to receive a copy of it,
- The right to rectify (correct) your personal data,
- The right to delete personal data (if in your opinion there is no reason for us to process your personal data, you may request its deletion.),
- The right to restrict the processing of personal data (you may request that we restrict the processing of your personal data only to the storage or performance of activities agreed with you; if in your opinion we have incorrect personal data or we process it without any basis; or you do not wish us to delete it because you need us to establish, enforce or defend your claims; or for the duration of your objection to the processing of your personal data),
- The right to object to the processing of data:
- the “marketing” objection – you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing; if you exercise this right, we will stop processing your data for this purpose.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest for purposes other than direct marketing. You should then indicate to us the specific situation which, in your opinion, justifies our discontinuation of the objectionable processing; we will stop processing your personal data for these purposes unless we demonstrate that the basis on which we process your personal data is superior to your rights or that your personal data is necessary for us to establish, enforce or defend our claims.
- The right to data transfer – you have the right to receive from us in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format (”csv” format) your personal data which you have provided to us on the basis of a contract or your consent. You can also request that we transfer this personal data directly to a third party.
- The right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority. If you believe that we are processing your personal data in violation of the law, you may file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection or other competent supervisory authority.
- The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data. You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data that we process on the basis of your consent. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the legal compliance of processing based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Information on data providing requirement
The personal data you provide us with are:
- a statutory requirement,
- a condition for the conclusion of the contract.